1) A fun summer. Many of us are looking forward to some vacation time this summer, and to get-togethers with family or friends. If one of your teeth needs a new filling or crown, you may be feeling some discomfort. You’ll enjoy your summer more once your new filling or crown is in place.
2) Good listening. We talk with you prior to your scheduled procedure and listen to any concerns that you may have. We also want to hear about your goals for your teeth. Our patients tell us that our good listening makes a difference during dental care!
3) A relaxed visit. If it’s been awhile since you had a tooth filled, you may have memories of a loud procedure. Dental hand pieces (tools) that are air-driven make a high-pitched whirr. The Whitmore Dental Team uses electric hand pieces which run at a lower decibel level. We’ll provide you with ear buds and lots of choices from our music library. Feel free to bring your iPod too!
4) Advanced techniques, including a drill-less option. For small cavities on the surface of the tooth, Dr. Whitmore can often use air abrasion, a drill-less technique.
5) Attractive changes for your smile. Because of Dr. Whitmore’s expertise in restorative dentisty and cosmetic dentistry, we can provide you with options that improve both the health and appearance of your smile, including tooth-colored fillings, onlays (a middle choice between a filling and a crown, covering the biting surface of the tooth), and crowns, used when a tooth needs some additional strength and structure. Read more about our restorative dentistry options.
6) Comfort during care, tailored to your needs. Our goal is for you to feel relaxed and comfortable during your dental visit. Dr. Marc Whitmore is highly trained and experienced in administering different levels of sedation medication to support our patients’ needs.
Options include local anesthetics that block any pain during procedures; Nitrous Oxide, which makes you feel more relaxed during your visit; and different levels of sedation dentistry, ranging from treatment that makes you feel somewhat sleepy to full sedation care.
Get your summer off to a great start with a beautiful smile that also feels better! To arrange a consultation, contact Janet or Rachel at 877-779-4486. We are conveniently located at 5932 West Parker Road Suite 600, Plano, TX 75093.